Transforming client engagement with client portals for wealth managers
A client portal is a secure online platform that helps wealth managers and advisors acquire and retain a demographic mix of clients by providing tailored advice, personalised services, market intelligence and investment advice. The top five benefits of a client portal include:
1. Improved communication and collaboration
Client portals provide a centralised location for clients to access information and communicate with their wealth manager or advisor. This improves the efficiency and effectiveness of communication and collaboration between the client and the company.
As well as being able to digitally share and sign documents to speed up admin and reduce the cost to serve, a portal helps you attract and retain clients with automated workflow, regulatory compliance management, enhanced data security and collaboration tools.
2. Enhanced security and privacy
Client portals provide a secure platform for clients to access sensitive information and communicate with their wealth managers. These portals ensure onboarding compliance with regulations such as Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
Protect sensitive information, prevent unauthorised access, and facilitate secure communication between wealth managers and clients.
By offering a secure platform, client portals protect sensitive information, prevent unauthorised access, and facilitate secure communication between wealth managers and clients. Sensitive client data is securely stored and accessed only by authorised individuals, enhancing data security, safeguarding privacy, and maintaining regulatory compliance. This helps minimise the risk of data breaches in the wealth management industry.
3. Increased convenience
Client portals offer round-the-clock accessibility to financial information, effectively facilitate information sharing, provide a user-friendly self-service platform for managing accounts, ensure robust data security, and significantly boost productivity. A next-generation client portal is designed to enhance the overall client experience and optimise the efficiency of wealth management and advisory services.
4. Improved customer service
Client portals can provide a self-service platform for clients to manage their accounts and access information like fund factsheets and investment reporting. By offering self-service capabilities, wealth managers can free up company resources to focus on more complex or high-priority issues, providing a more personalised and attentive customer experience.
- Round-the-clock access: Client portals offer convenient 24/7 access to financial information.
- Efficient Communication: A wealth portal enables seamless communication and collaboration between clients and wealth managers with features such as secure messaging and document sharing.
- Personalisation: With a wealth portal, wealth managers can gather and store client information in one central location. This allows them to gain a holistic view of each client's financial situation, preferences, and goals. Armed with this knowledge, wealth managers can provide more personalised and tailored advice, recommendations, and solutions, enhancing the level of customer service and satisfaction.
5. Increased efficiency
A client portal can help streamline processes and improve efficiency by automating certain tasks and providing a centralised location for managing client information and interactions.
The client portal is a primary channel for wealth managers and advisors who strive to deliver an outstanding customer experience through the whole client lifecycle.
How can Invessed help?
Invessed is a team of digital specialists with deep knowledge of the investment sector. We foresaw the CX revolution and designed the Invessed Client Portal to help investment brands meet the challenges of the digital-first world.